gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Mr/Miss Right or Mr/Miss Right Now!?

coz your as old as you feel you are and if you don't reach for the moon you can't follow the starss... oh hello!! sorry about that was singing away!! lol.. Cheesy?? GOOD I like cheese!! haha

I write this with a not so rested head on today but it something I have been wanted to post since last week but haven't. Not because I have not wanted to - I have no reason to be honest.

It's about "The One", "Mr or Miss Right" or "Marriage Material" whatever you want to call it. Some of us don't search for him or her and some of us do but either way s/he will be out there for us when the time is right. We all look for something that can sum love up or sum up a description of what "The One" actually is from making you feel giddy when you receive a call/text to give you the kiss that makes you kick your foot back, you know what I mean that stupid Hollywood bullcrap lol.

I've been with my boyfriend nearly 4 years now, I don't get no kick back when I kiss him, I smile when I receive a text from him every time without a shadow of a doubt unless he is in my bad books lol. He know's me which makes me smile, stupid things like when he goes shopping he will buy diet coke or mountain dew because he know thats the only fizz I drink. He knows what makes me tick, smile and laugh and to me that is more important than money and the kick kiss... haha!!

I have a friend who at the moment is seeing this guy, i have nick named him dooshbag for security reasons, and has been confusing the f*** out of her, bless her. Example - introducing her to his parents - FAB but then they are not officially together and she is like but wtf!... he then only seems to call her to invite her over? BOOTAY CALL - nu-ah! not happening rude boy!!.. I have been telling her maybe throw him and get rid of uness trash - but she had said "he is the only person who I have liked since my ex" she has even said "i don't want to be on my own" and I know it would be hard for her as I use to be like that, but she shouldn't go looking should she? or should she?

Well it all kicked off last night - he rung her cut a long story short some girl was with him she was like nah thats it etc etc... she should get rid! she is a gorgeous girl and probably could get a decent guy if she stopped looking?

I write this because I saw this photo in a shop window and I think it pretty much sums up my what I think is a summary of a decent relationship (minus all the rubbish stuff) and this is what she, you and I all should have as love!?

Thoughts?



Relationship 7557278087950790911

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta