gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Review - Out Of Africa, Manly


I have been meaning to review this restaurant for some time now - 4 times in fact lol.

The minute your walk in, with the carved tables, the coloured decorative pillows and the african inspired rugs all over the place you feel like you have been whisked to Morocco! the smells in the air, the atmosphere and the noise of sizzling food makes your mouth water instantly!!

Out of Africa on UrbanspoonI have eaten her for two special occasions My belated 21st Birthday Meal and my friends Miss R's 29th Birthday meal. Both time the food has been spectacular! never fails. The first time I went I had the special which was Lamb Shanks - and these shanks would be hard to beat. The meat literally fell off of the bone with barley no effort, so tender and moist yet so flavorsome! The sauce it was cooked in was to die for and the side of Harissa was AMAZING!... Nice and hot to accompany my dish!

When I last went Sunday just gone - I had the Moroccan meat balls! WOW WOW WOW!. Again the meat was tender and moist and the sauce was amazing. Wether its to share a moment with a loved one, family or birthday meal this place is deffo a restaurant I would choose!... My partner's Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister in law are here this weekend and will be taking them here for a family meal - yes it's that good!

Out Of Africa 
43-45 East Esplanade
Manly, NSW
P - +61 2 9977 0055
E - info@outofafrica.com.au


Trading Hours
Lunch - Thursday - Sunday 12pm - 6pm
Dinner - Monday - Sunday 6pm - 10:30pm

Website
www.outofafrica.com.au
reviews 546758293284043985

Post a Comment

  1. Ooo, I love Moroccan meatballs, so good. Must try this place when we're next in Manly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta