gayguymemoirs
Loading...

4 Years and Counting - wow

Today is a fab day! Today is mine and my boyfriends, Ian, 4th year anniversary! WOW! 4 years - I can almost say if anybody said this time 4 years ago "you will still be with him living in Australia" I probably would have laughed, for a while, in their face! We decided to eat at Garfish, Manly (I have reviewed this place before HERE) I love it there amazing seafood, fresh and DE-LIC-OUS!

We had a "Fruits de le mar" Platter and as you can see below it had a huge variety of fish! 2 courses of the buggers in fact! but was to die for. The cost for the platter is $144 and is worth every Cent. In total with A bottle of bubbles, dipping bread to start and a bottle of very accidently ordered still water instead of tap lol it came to $200 - This seems a lot but there was heaps of food and every bite was amazing!

Me with the second course of the platter
The first course of the platter
Ian with a "OMG TO MUCH FOOD" face lol
It was a nice meal together and we had a chat about a few things recently about living here permanently, getting my PR sorted - which by the way minus my UK Police Check will be applied for on Monday YAY for me - anyway we spoke about selling out UK home in a few years once the GFC/Recession has gotten better and also potential for adopting children. We both decided that we think when he is 35/36 I will be 25/26 and that is the time we would look into doing it. I don't know why but I feel its right, I love him with all my heart and each year we grow stronger together and things are going well.

Moving to Sydney has made our relationship stronger both emotionally and mentally. He has been amazing to me since my last job and I have had 2 offers for work and he thinks I should just leave it and do what I want to do, get my course sorted and grab the bull by the horns and do it! So I will :)

Last couple of months have been amazing and looking forward to camping this weekend with friends... wow I have a life since my last job. I love life with no stress and good friends :)

reviews 5318118992680956915

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta