gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Goodbye MPAY (for now) Hello PUSH! :)

It's sad to have a week away from it, in fact I think im getting withdrawal symptoms but My Place & Yours is on hold until it finds a new home, but Hello Owl has come up with a game of her own, Push - Click Here to read how it works, but the first theme is Rainbow :)

At first I thought ahhh what do I do, I don't know, but then I remembered after a long 4 hour walk on the Manly - Spit walk, New South Wales myself, Ian and his brother and sister in-law went to a World Food Market and the most b-e-a-utiful rainbow appeared and I have to say was one  no in face THE colourful rainbow I had ever seen.





Push 6302006439289585809

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta