gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Lady GaGa Cries Backstage Watch here

Well.... these words are straight from her heart!!

This is why we love you gaga and you are NOT in anyway shape or form a loser, you have made people like me stand up for ourselvess and find ourselves... Lady GaGa you are INSPIRATION not LOSER!!!

music 2057511169449480234

Post a Comment

  1. I've seen a totally different outlook of Lady GaGa, never been a fan but I think any one whose had teenage battles/troubles or just a battling life in general can really relate to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a huge fan since day one, its nice to see an artist who actually puts all her energy into her music from putting pen to paper to the music video its all her ideas!!... This is true music - this is what the industry is missing - we need more singer songwriters like herself and others :) Thanks for the comment and readin my blog :) hope you like it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta