gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Public transport!! A breeding ground of ignorance!!

Ok,

We all hate public transport! It's kind of a form of torture really! Especially in warmer climates... It then becomes a breeding ground for sweat, bo, grumpy people and the worst form! Ignorance!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, you wear a vest, your sweating and your going on public transport do you A - hold the pole as high as you can and stick your pit in someone's face or do you B - at least have a little wash or spray.... Come on at least put a Tshirt on or something!

I travel to work in my shirt and travel home with a different Tshirt !!... Not only do you get that .. People with bags!!

Ok this has to be my pet hate on public transport when you board a bus or train is it not common sense to take your! Bag! Off!? No? Or am I just to polite for my own good lol....

I'm on the bus as I write this and that is why I am writing this only ONE person with a bag took it off the rest just bashed bashed.. And then someone had to stand and their backpack was in my face and when I simply asked, and nicely done "sorry mate you wouldn't mind taking your bag of" I get a look of disgust and resentment but he did take it off... I think he wanted me to feel sorry for him as he was standing up or something *coff*

So my look on the whole situation is - either I should shut up or maybe others should have a bit more courtesy for others? Hmmmm.... On that note time to get BASHED some more!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta