gayguymemoirs
Loading...

**COMP TIME** Win 2 Cinema Tickets




**UPDATED**

Well I am sure your aware I love a good competition time - and to celebrate my first movie review I am giving away a pair of Event Cinemas tickets to any Event Cinema in Australia. The rules are Easy.

1. Be a follower of my twitter page


AND OR

Like my Facebook page


2. Share the Link on Facebook and/or Twitter

3. Comment below saying you have done so with your Full Name and Twitter Username.


The winner will be picked at random and will be notified by twitter - I  will ask what showing of a film you want, which cinema and then will send the ticket across to you - Good Luck!!

It is as simple as 1,2,3
So what are you waiting for - Closes on 15th December 2011!!! - NOW EXTENDED to 24th December!!!


competition 5284344359867412708

Post a Comment

  1. Pick me!!!! @slipalongslatts Emma Slattery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! My twitter name is debbieeskenazi I think but I'm not much of a tweeter so Im not sure! Lissa and I would love to win and see Twilight!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta