gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Happy Birthday to me...

Well well well....

It's that time of year again and the little bugger has crept up one me like one of those irritating flies... Yes my birthday (May 4th) and I can't wait *sighs* to be honest though this is the first time ever that I have not wanted something for my birthday!

The last two years in Australia has enabled me to enjoy my life, get what I need and also what I want (to an extent) and I am content... the only thing I do need is a car and I have a couple on the radar.. ;)... very excited for this!!!

I have woken up to 11,100 followers and bare in mind I hit the 10,000 I wanted this is awesome!... I am looking forward to my pool party tomorrow arvo/evening... cock some cocktails being made, a dj and just an all round good time :)...  Well I hope you all are enjoying Friday as much as I am because itsssss thhheeeee WWWEEEEKKKKEEEENNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD...

Mucho love xoxo


My Birthday 5959284658473339690
Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta