gayguymemoirs
Loading...

"Sex in the City" - My Intro


My name is Miss K and I am a 30 something female living in Sydney. I have been single for nearly two years and for the most part find it a fun and interesting experience or experiences ;)

The aim of this blog is to give you a laugh each week at my sometimes fortunes, and other times misfortunes, as I go on one date after another in search of my prince charming. Granted all of these dates aren’t with potential boyfriends – I’ve gotta have a bit of fun right? And any single girl around will tell you that there aren’t that many available men actually looking for a relationship in Sydney!

Some weeks are a bit quiet on the dating front, and some can be quite busy. On the weeks where there isn’t much or any “action”, I may take a story from the vault (the vault being the last 6 months where I have really made the most of being a single girl) to entertain you with. I’m not here to talk myself up, or to brag about my conquests. My friends always get a laugh out of my dating life, so we figured why not give a few more people a laugh at it too?

So stay tuned for next week’s instalment as it will most likely be an interesting one – just to give you a heads up, I am writing this to you after having had surgery to correct a fracture in my nose. The reason I got the fracture in my nose was because after a few drinks for my birthday and whilst wearing very high shoes, I thought that a 3am booty call with a guy I’d been speaking to on Blendr for 3 days was a great idea. Anyway, on my way up to his lovely brand new apartment in Kings Cross, I slipped whilst walking to the elevator in the lobby and smashed my face onto a marble wall. What guy wouldn’t be attracted to a drunk girl turning up on his doorstep with a bleeding, broken nose and a cut, fat lip? Well it turns out this guy wasn’t put off by my appearance and like a trooper I did what I went there to do. So yeah, I am “out of action” until next Wednesday when the splint on my nose comes off. I have already organised a date for Thursday night with someone who has some strange interests (but is a really hot South American) so I should have a funny story to tell you next Friday J


Kisses,

MissKSeraSera X

For live date updates and other sometimes boring stuff, follow me on Twitter - @MissKSeraSera
Sex in the City 812309094946505471
Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta