gayguymemoirs
Loading...

MOAGG is 2 years old today !!!

Today marks my blog being 2 years old - wow what a journey!

My readers have experienced, with me, my ups, downs, highs and lows of my life down under. You Watched me settle into my life in Sydney and then start it all again in Perth. You where there when I needed people most with you inspirational emails, comments and tweets. See my readers are not just "readers" your in fact an extended virtual arm of my friendship circle, the kind of people I would want to be around in my real life.

I have had inspiration on this blog including the beautiful Miss World Australia and Project Runway contestant Jack Mackenroth talk about his journey with HIV. I have been lucky enough to be invited to some of Sydney's incredible events like "March into Merivale" and also some awesome Competitions/Giveaways including diet plans, CD's and event tickets !!

I hope year 3 (2013) brings me as much fun, laughter and new followers just like my current ones who I can tweet with, talk to and have fun with.... I know I haven't been on as often towards the end of 2012 but this year is the year of me, my mind and soul and this is a place I can relax and do what I want :)

Again thank you for all your support, advice and laughter :)

Don't forget to tweet me HERE
giveaways 1652570943898624059

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta