gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Today is #WorldHumanitarianDay...


Today, August 19th 2013, is #WorldHumanitarianDay a day where we reflect and see what the world needs more of! Firstly Watch a cute little video below. "Kid President" reached out and asked to interview Beyonce and see why World Humanitarian day is important to her, Just something a little light funny.


In all seriousness though - what do YOU think the world needs more off? Maybe Happiness, Love, Change, Rights, Peace or maybe even laughter? Personally I think the world needs a lot of the above and more! I think the world needs a little less anger! I am one of those people that carries anger. I get angry quickly and then take me a while to chill out, so angry in fact my heart beats harder and faster, my legs and hands shake! I suffer badly from road rage - if people cut me up or nearly hit the side of me - which in Perth happens a lot because they drive real close behind you at 100km per hour!

I've decided that in order to help the world I think we need more people to be chilled than angry and im doing my part! I use public transport now in times of traffice i.e. 8:30am and 5pm! that why I'm not so angry!

So I guess in my opinion The World needs less anger  what do you think the world needs more of and what are YOU going to do about it?

Check out the website site for World Humanitarian Day HERE
Follow them on Twitter HERE
World Humanitarian Day 7596430614504087467

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta