gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Sometimes my days just can be so comical!!!

So today was one of those days, you know, the weird days. The days that go to fast. The days that there is just not enough time in the day.

YUP! those days. So to start it off I walk out my apartment to fine some short, skinny and funny looking dude walking out of the "shit cupboard" (yes where all the shit goes) ... with tools, tool box and a hover - I was like ermmm hang on a minute!... asked one of the neighbours if they new him, he run down in his boxers as I just woke the poor bugger up (sorry dude) and said it was ****... I was like but he is grey, tall and fat - went outside and it was **** that was the start of a comical day!....

I then get on the short ferry ride to work, but bottled water and some how manage to spill the it over me in public on. the. ferry. - imagine me + wet trousers (looking like I have pee'd = very frustrated commuter!. So I gets to work to find out an employee I work with were leaving today :( so that was a downer to my day - but was all happy and chirppy as they are leaving - and one leaving was walking around barefoot putting her feet in my face!!.. mostdisgusting.com!

My other work mate was admitting she was a retard - i mean you don't get that often.. lol. I then got really excited about something I had accomplished at work and was caught up in the moment and was dancing around in the office celebrating....

So work finishes hooorarrrrr - to find a friend of mine had decided to make a joke out of our camping tripwe done!! and made it into a horror movie type poster (wish I could post but due to names this isnt possible I will however edit it and add it) and told us to be careful of spiders, snakes and all nasty things!! ha ha. In the midts of all this I have an official bar review this weekend at Grandmas Bar in Sydney CBD keep tuned for this review!

After my action packed day I have decided that its time to watch Karate Kid :) hope you all having a good evening in Sydney and a good day/afternoon wherever you are in the world :)
Life 8932604470336134401

Post a Comment

  1. i m so happy to visit your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that!!! keep reading :) things will be "hotting" up on the site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly an issue I have to find more information about, appreciate the blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta