gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Britney Femme Fatale Exclusive Photo :)


Im sure you are all more than aware of my love for Britney Spears. Today see's the release of her 7th studio album which obvs I have got lol! I have listened to it and Britney is most deffo back with force! This is the most mature album of songs I have heard from Britney, but I do think "Big Fat Bass" is poo, all I hear are the words Big, Fat, Bass and Treble. But apart from 1 out of 16 songs the other 15 are good tunes.

You can dance to them, chill to come and even go out clubbing to some! I can imagine getting ready in the morning, music on, in the shower pretending my shower gel is a microphone !! haha... in all seriousness I think you should get out the album! Some tunes worth having on your iPhones, iPods, iPads and MP3 Players :)

opinions 1936641526409752641

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta