gayguymemoirs
Loading...

The Challenge - Day 3


Sorry I didn't put in day 3 yesturday, had an early night!!!

Day 3

Yesturday was not to bad really, not a lot to say as didn't do to much. I spent 4 hours on the beach with the camera and posted a couple of posts during the afternoon :) I have been doing some paperwork for my PR which is painstaking, but sooo worth it in the long run. 

I had a nice couple of hours looking through other blogs and came across Danielle at Hello Owl yesturday and done a post on My Place and Yours. It's something she does weekly and is interactive. I also came across some people with really nice reads. Obviously being Positive malarky coming across people and there positive thoughts, feelings and outlooks on life made me smile yesurday and made me realise there still is positive people in the world. It was just so nice to read them and with seeing these positive posts + seeing Danielle's interactive post where you can add links I decided to create my own whilst im on this positive journey :)

So I want to see your positive posts, thoughts and outlooks. I would prefer that they are yours from your blog, however if you see something uplifting please share with me to :) What you need to do is click "Add Link" below and fill in all the boxes one is the url, one is the name the other is your e-mail :)

So what are you waiting for? lets get sharing :)
3 month challenge 5948494707017819409

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta