gayguymemoirs
Loading...

My Place or Yours - Where do you blog?

I came across Danielle and her blog today called Hello Owl and she does a weekly interaction with other bloggers called "My Place or Yours" and yesterday she posted one asking to see a photo of where we blog.  So as of this week I will join in, so below is a picture of where I blog.

I'd like to start buy apologising for the folders and mess but I am currently going through the process of a defacto visa hence all the mess lol!

I love to blog here with the windows open to hear the grumble of ferry when it comes in and out, the splashes of people in the sea, the bird singing but mostly to hear to waves crash against the sand that gets right in between your toes!! haha... I can either sit her listening to the noise of the beach of the music - depending on what mood and/or type of post i'm doing, its a really opiniative blog its music lol.

Well there is my blogging spot... lets see yours :) Until next week :)

My Place or Yours 8719498400803717465

Post a Comment

  1. I hope you know you are making every other blogger green with envy at your blogging spot ;) Best blogging VIEW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! thanks lol... It is amazing!! I must admit!! thanks hun hope your ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that view! How do you get any blogging done at all there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap that view is spectacular!!

    which beach is that?

    p.s. you have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out MPAY can get very addictive and can possibly take over your brain for a few days! Always nice to have a new blogger to play along, I better get it together this week and post mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks guys :) .. its somewhat distracting! I had to pull the blind down today in order to concentrate!! lol hope you all fab and thanks for reading :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta