gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Manly Beach - Through my eyes

The sea is an amazing entity, softly sounding when the waves crash against the crisp warm sand that goes in between your feet - and everywhere else. I think we sometimes underestimate and take for granted being on, near or even living on the beach. Below are some snaps I took today whilst having a day at the beach.
I was at the beach for a good 3/4 hours and listening to the crashing of the waves but every know and then you would get a big loud wave coming in is this to remind us that its there and it can be ever so aggressive if it needs to be. Take Japan and Thailand for example and the Tsunami they both had. It can come at such last minute and with such force that there is no point in running or trying to get away as you will have lost. We all need to when we go into the sea, have respect for it, and remember that it is one of mother natures unpredictable beauty's of the world.

Through My Eyes 4373994568425619122

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta