gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Memoirs Photography - New Online Photo Store

We all know all that has been happening in Japan and I've decided to do my bit and see what I can do to raise money.

I have taken a selection of some of my photos (know I'm no professional photographer by any means) and made an online store, all done securely through paypal. I will be adding more later today/tomorrow and all proceeds of the photos will got to Red Cross Japan :)

All photos are $15-$20 and you will get full rights to the image which I will e-mail to you and you can blow up on a canvas, use on your website etc.

I will be only selling 10 of each print!

Check them out @ Memoirs Photography Store

world disasters 681749472900503012

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta