gayguymemoirs
Loading...

What a last few days!

hey fellow readers...

Sorry its been a few days been a bit all over the place. So as per my previous post about work, all seems to be going ok - haven't been told if I will lose my job as yet which is good :)but hey, lets leave work at work - you don't leave the office for no reason, all I know is my job is safe - that is all that matters!

Since my last blog about the Ivy Launch Party, I have since seen my boyfriend off to New Zealand to get his Permanent Residency finalised which means I will be able to get mine under way in a few weeks so its all exciting stuff - although I don't like having to clean the WHOLE house on my own arghhhh....

Here is a quick run since my post on friday.

Saturday 26th February

Spent the day with one of my girls - Ruth and her man Gaz, had a shopping trip to Warringah Mall and brought my Mardi Gras outfit! SO excited for Mardi Gras - half naked men showing off those tattoo's dancing around and sweating what more can a man ask for - oh wait being able to touch lol - only kidding my man is the hottest thing I need :). We then went out and made some new friends - Kat, Emma, Rachael, Gez (but is leaving Sydney in 3 weeks booooo) and Ally. We had a fab evening sipping bubbles at the Opera Bar in Sydney (review to follow). We all got abit drunk but here is a summary in less than twenty words. Spackers, hitting men in the face, being sick in a bin, asleep on the ferry.

Sunday 27th February

Feeling extremely sorry for myself in bed ALL day!!

Monday 28th February

Woke up with this horrible pain and had to go to the doctors, I have a previous issue that keeps coming back! Doctors are useless are they not! just take Neurofen he said! what a div!.. so anyway its go progressively worse throughout the day so had to leave 45 minutes early due to something that happened!...

Tuesday 29th February

Took the day off work, in to much pain, could barley move - but towards the end of the day the pain eased off so lets see how tomorrow goes.

All in all I haven't had an eventful week so far! pretty boring due to being in pain but thought I should update you on the life of me :)

weekends 4832062499721201675

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta