gayguymemoirs
Loading...

GAGA Mobbed in Sydney

As she went into the car @ 2:30pm
As a fan of Lady Gaga who I enjoy her music and her personality to watch I decided that it would be awesome to meet her, get a photo with her and get her to sign my album so I did just that (minus the photo opp with her)

Below is some photo's of the event and a Vlog by a fellow fan I had met during my experience. It has been amazing and from a social aspect I have met some good people I will be staying in touch with! 

Today was complete crazy! it all started with a crowd of about 20 odd waiting for lady gaga to come out. No one knew what was going on and if she would even set foot out of the hotel then all of a sudden some paps turned up and sniffing around then her well known black out mercedes drives up with the to minibuses behind her. that was it. a crowd of at least 200-300 people dashed over and a walkway was created for gaga. It from from civilised singing and then she came out and she was MOBBED.... people pushing and shoving. At one point someone had kicked me behind my knee making me lose complete balance and my camera hit some poor girl in the head just so they could get passed me.

People were crying and screaming and pushing forward and at one point gaga was knocked. It was insane I was a little scared so backed off and went over the wall onto the foot path It was just pure insane!! the vlog below explains all. Follw @tabloidjunk on twitter who made this video.




Me and other fans outside the Four Seasons

Gaga signing and taking photo's with the 15 left at 11:15pm

My signed album :D

The number plate on a promotional car

The promotional Car


The crowd as they were singing and waiting for gaga

Gaga as she left @ 2:30 MOBBED by hundreads of screaming fans

Lady GaGa 1296249960816037796

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta