gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Day 3 of my #Dietlicious5DayCleanse

This is day 3... now I enjoyed having some food for dinner instead of soup!! ha!!... check out my thoughts below


First up Lemon + water 

Breakfast Mango + chia seed smoothie 
Again YUMO!!

Mid Morning Fruit + nut mix

Lunch Risotto provencale w tuna 
This was lovely and filling - it's nice to have food microwaved that tastes awesome to!!

Mid Afternoon Seasonal fruit + ginger tea 

Dinner Tasmanian salmon w chermoula w spring vegetables
I made the mistake (don't ask me how) where I cooked Day 4's dinner which was Lemon + garlic silver dory w green vegetables and tasted AMAZING - I just hope it didn't muck up the plan!!

Snack Seasonal fruit
weightloss 2381286574418274554

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta