gayguymemoirs
Loading...

I. Am. Dead!

I've now been in Perth, Australia for 6 months - although feels like an eternity...

It's been a decent winter and by that I mean nice warmish days for guys to take tops off and perv on! In general it's just far to quiet for me... I lived in Sydney for nearly 3 years and had the time of my life - met new friends, met a new me - well found me - and just lived like Barbie in her doll house!

I don't know if it's because it's winter and a lot colder than summer but it's - and I'm going to be very honest - boring! Nothing to do and noting to see - I mean you've seen the advert "everything about Perth in 30 seconds" right?? It's exactly that! You've seen all of Perth in 30 seconds. I'm hoping summer is heaps better and all the boys and girls come out to play!

One positive thing I have gained from being in Perth is meeting some real people who are friends and not like the majority I met in Sydney who were either fake or pretentious but again I met a couple I miss dearly in Sydney!

Sydney is deffo back on a maybe list to move back to next year but I need time to host pool and spa parties at my house...


Oh well I'm in Sydney and Melbourne for work next week so I'm sure I will have some fun and party on Oxford Street next Friday night...

*grabs his diet coke bottle and sings "I'm coming out" in the office*

mucho love xxx
thoughts 1024273713979510566

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta