gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Oh Dear God... Perth City to Surf... *sigh*




So the time has come for my challenge... a 12km run for City to Surf... am I ready? pffffffft AS. IF! I am far from ready. I have done a few runs to get me in the swing of things and noticed myself taking the first stop further and further but still not where I should be... Maybe the lack of training is to answer for?? lol

I got my running bib today - found out I'm on wave 1/B starting at 9am so I should be finished by 10:15/10:30am (or pm if I'm worse than I thought I would be) My partner is doing the City to Surf Marathon - he is big on his fitness so he has done Sydney Marathon, London Marathon and now the Perth Marathon - next year he is doing the New York Marathon... yeeeeewwwwooooooo SHOOOPPPPIIINGGGGG... he will be running with thousands of people and I shall be spending thousands of dollars haha!!

So many things are going through my mind about this run, will I finish, will I faint, will i get enough water, what do I eat before my run? But the most important questions are

- What do I wear?
- Will there be any hotties?

Only kidding - most important things going round my head is nerves... I am so nervous but excited to do this run and I am hoping it gives me the extra kick up the back side to carry on my health and wellness regime as I really want to bulk up and get toned ready for the beaches in summer!

Anyway I kinda think I've rambled on and made no sense - its 11pm I'm full to the brim with chinese take away haha so. im. going. to. bed! Good night

Mucho love xoxo
Perth 5674239161655604219

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta