gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Single Review - Dance All Night - Jess Wright



Where's all my girls and my gays at!! this one is for you

For those who don't know Jessica Wright is the sister of notorious heart breaker Mark Wright off of "The Only Way Is Essex" to which she also stars in the show. She has decided to bring out a cheesy gay pop anthem for the world to enjoy....

It was filmed in Marbella, Spain and her beautiful body mixed with the hot guys = a titilating video!! I think there could have been abit more of a beat to get down and dirrrrrrty to but other than that its another cheesy gay pop song that will be remixed and hitting the gay clubs...

I will buy this song and I will listen to it - but it's one of those songs when your in the car you either wind up the windows or change the song when it comes on haha!!

Well anyway its out September 16th ENNNJJJJJJOOOOYYYYY
reviews 4021233453216486604

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta